Learning Outcomes for Al Arqam Academy
- Al Arqam Academy students will be devoted and thoughtful Muslims who adhere to the teaching of the Holy Quran and the traditions of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), which will clearly affect their thinking, as demonstrated through their manners, behavior and lifestyle. They will be independent thinkers who are proud of their Islamic and Arabic identity.
- Al Arqam Academy students will demonstrate 21st century skills such as critical thinking, self-motivation and reflection, problem solving and adaptability using technology responsibly to allow them to succeed in achieving their academic and personal goals.
- Al Arqam Academy students will have a well-balanced lifestyle understanding the importance of physical and mental health.
- Al Arqam Academy students will be able to communicate clearly and confidently with others in both English and Arabic.
- Al Arqam Academy students will be responsible for themselves, their family, their country and their Ummah, while being aware of world events.