- To develop students socially, physically and psychologically via varied curricula, skills and activities.
- To deliver the highest levels of education in Arabic and Religion, English, Science, Maths and other subjects.
- To develop personal and social skills; be able to obtain information, solve problems, think critically, and communicate effectively.
- Ensure students enjoy learning throughout their lives and apply this learning to real life scenarios.
- To foster a generation of students who are proud of their identity, adherent to values and morals and are responsible citizens.
- To embrace and utilize cutting-edge information technology ensuring students have the tools to succeed in a rapidly changing world.
- To ensure that parents, students, school and the community are joined in a partnership of mutual respect.